Sunday, April 14th, 2024 – 10AM – 6PM – Rolando Boulevard – San Diego, California
Please join us at the best and friendliest neighborhood street fair in San Diego located on the historic tree-lined Rolando Blvd. It’s a great time for everyone!
- Free All Day Concert on our Main Stage – Featuring popular local bands, lineup to be announced early 2024
- $5 Play-all-Day Kids Zone with inflatables, climbing walls, games, crafts and more
- Beer Garden with view of the Main Stage celebrating local craft beers and breweries
- Over 100 vendor booths by Artists, Makers, and local businesses
- Fantastic food from dozens of local food trucks and restaurants
Ample street parking is available throughout Rolando Village. Please be courteous and park in legal parking spots only. There are no paid lots, it’s all free parking.
Please consider taking public transportation. The 215 bus of MTS drops off at College Avenue and El Cajon Boulevard. Walk east for .5 miles to Rolando Boulevard.
If taking a ride share, set your destination for Corbin’s Q, 6548 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92115
If you have any questions or need additional information send an email to [email protected]