4700-4800 Block Rolando Boulevard (near El Cajon Boulevard) San Diego, CA 92115
Date & Times
Sunday, April 14th, 2024
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
See Instructions for Set-Up and Tear-Down Times
Booth Size & Prices
|10′ x 15′ Food Vendor||$360|
|10′ x 30′ Food Vendor||$650|
|10′ x 10′ Arts and Crafts (Handmade Items by vendor only)||$120|
|10′ x 10′ Business or Commercial||$250|
|10′ x 20′ Business or Commercial||$450|
|10′ x 10′ Non-Profit (IRS Sec. 501(c) Corporation)|
(Distribution of Information Only – NO SALES PERMITTED)
If you need electricity during the fair, you must rent and pay for the use of an electrical outlet. Personally operated generators are NOT permitted and will be confiscated. Rates per application.
Tables and Canopies
A limited number of tables and canopies are available for rent. Please specify on your application if you need to rent either of these items. Rates per application.
Food Vendor Discount
If you are willing to share your 3 compartmental sink and give us a letter to share with the County, we will give you two spaces for the price of one. However, the letter must accompany your application to qualify for the discount.
Click here for the Vendor Application
COVID-19 Vendor Refund Policy
Proceeds from the Rolando Street Fair benefit the Rolando Community Council, an all-volunteer led 501c3 nonprofit organization serving the Rolando Village neighborhood. As we have all learned in the past few years, public events may be cancelled for reasons beyond the organizers control. Likewise, we know that the circumstances of our vendors may change between the time of application and the date of the event. With that in mind, we are simplifying our vendor refund policy: If the Rolando Community Council is forced to cancel the event due to circumstances beyond our control, up to the event date, we will refund all vendor fees collected for the current 2024 Rolando Street Fair by May 14th, 2024. (30 days after the scheduled event.) If the vendor would like to cancel their participation in the 2023 Rolando Street Fair, fees paid between October 1st, 2024 and February 28th, 2024 will be refunded if that cancellation request is received by February 28th, 2024 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Booth numbers will be provided to vendors on the morning of the Fair.
- All vendor fees are refundable until 11:59 PM on February 28th, 2023.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable after March 1st, 2024
- RCC may reject any application for any reason.
- If your check is returned for insufficient funds, your application will be cancelled and you will be removed from the vendor list.
- Alcohol may not be used within your booth.
- You may not sell poppers, silly string, projectiles of any kind, or any weapons.
- Event will take place rain or shine. No refunds will be given after February 28th, 2024.
- A confirmation email will provide set up time, specific directions to the Fair and instructions for unloading your vehicle. Please follow these instructions carefully.
- You may not deliver any materials before 6:30 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Construction and set-up must be completed by 9:00 a.m.
- Tables and canopies are not provided unless you have rented and paid for these items on your application. You may bring your own equipment.
- You may not bring any personal generators to the Fair. Generators that are brought into the Fair will be confiscated until the Fair is over. If you require electricity for your booth, you may purchase an electrical outlet to use during the Fair.
- All booths must remain in place and be occupied for the entire duration of the Fair.
- Booth displays and materials distributed must be judged appropriate by the Fair Committee and the RCC.
- You must conduct all activity within the confines of your booth. No materials, samples, literature or other material may be distributed in and around the entrances to the Fair.
- RCC is not responsible for theft or personal injury.
- Displays and signage may not extend beyond the front of the assigned booth space.
- Vendors deemed to be disturbing the peace of attendees or other vendors will be evicted without recourse.
- Booth tear down and removal must be completed between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- You must remove all trash, liquids, equipment, property and materials from your booth space before you leave. Any property left on the fair site after 8:00 p.m. will be discarded and disposal fee charged to vendor.
Applications must include a copy of a Temporary Food Facility Permit from the San Diego County. For information on obtaining a temporary health permit, please call 619-338-2222. You may also obtain a permit at https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/deh/fhd/food/tempevents.html Your application is not complete until we receive your permit, and you must bring your permit with you to the Street Fair. To avoid late fees on your permit, apply by March 1st!
Please review the San Diego Fire Regulations for Events here
If you own a restaurant, your current Operating License does not meet this requirement.
You may apply for Handcrafts space only if you manufacture 100% of the items you sell. If you do not meet this requirement, you must pay for a Business/Commercial space.
Please submit proof of your Non-Profit status, typically a copy of your IRS determination letter, with your application. You may distribute literature but may not sell any products or services.